Filesize: 127.35 KB
- Nativity aid – (Application Deadline March 24, 2017)
Complete an online application at www.factstuitionaid.com and upload your W-2's and complete tax return, including all pages. Application is complete ONLY when FACTS has received all documentation. Weekly Mass attendance and use of weekly envelopes is required. If contributing online, please place an envelope in basket weekly.
Those receiving Step Up For Students or McKay Scholarship may not be a recipient of Nativity financial aid.
- Diocesan aid - (Application Deadline March 27, 2017)
The application for Diocesan Assistance (CSTAG - Catholic School Tuition Aid Grant) and Nativity Catholic School assistance is the same. All applications for consideration for CSTAG, must be completed and verified (all documents uploaded) by deadline. Please click here for additional information.
Those receiving Step Up For Students or McKay Scholarship may not be a recipient of Diocesan financial aid.
- Mary Forbes Foundation - This scholarship is financial need based and available to active and participating members of their Catholic parish. Applications are available in the spring of each year for the following school year. Please contact the Finance office for additional information.
Those receiving Step Up For Students or McKay Scholarship may not be a recipient of the Mary Forbes Foundation financial aid.
- Step Up for Students – The program provides Tax Credit Scholarships to students in K-12 who come from low-income families. Check eligibility requirements and apply at www.stepupforstudents.org. Approval is based on household income.
- McKay Scholarship Program - Florida's school choice program provides the opportunity for students in grades K-12 with an IEP (Individual Education Plan) the opportunity to attend a participating private school. Application must be made prior to withdrawal from a public school. The amount of the scholarship is based on the student's IEP. Information can be found at www.floridaschoolchoice.org.