The mission of Nativity Catholic School, in partnership with our families, is to prepare
and inspire each student academically and spiritually to serve the Body of Christ.
Nativity Catholic School is fully accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference and is nationally recognized for Excellence and Innovations in Education. Accreditation assures financial stability, safety, qualified teachers, sound curriculum, strong leadership, and continuous improvement.
Every Florida Catholic Conference accredited school must:
- Complete an annual report (ARCA)
- Participate in a third year review
- Complete a self-study each accreditation cycle (CIPA)
- Host an accreditation visitation each accreditation cycle
As a result of the Mission Statement, the community of Nativity Catholic School:
- Models Jesus by recognizing, sharing, and celebrating the gifts and talents of one another;
- Practices stewardship as a way of life by praying, serving, and giving;
- Participates actively in a variety of spiritual experiences;
- Develops positive social interaction through respect for oneself and others;
- Respects individual and cultural differences;
- Maintains the dignity of each student through the development of his or her self-perception and emotional well-being;
- Prepares students to become productive members of society;
- Enables students to assume active roles in tomorrow's church;
- Challenges each student to achieve his or her intellectual potential through integrated learning
- experiences that nurture all learning styles and intelligences;
- Encourages students to apply critical thinking skills in all areas of the curriculum;
- Benefits from both traditional and innovative teaching practices.