The Nativity PTSA (Parent Teacher School Association) is a newly established team of parents and teachers developed to strengthen the partnership between school, home, and the Nativity community.
Mission Statement: The mission of the Nativity Catholic School PTSA is to foster the relationships between the parents, the community, and the school by providing a forum for school spirit through organized events and to provide fundraisers needed for additional financial support for the school, teacher, and student needs.
Board members include:
• President – Shannon Zarzeski
• Vice President – Veronica Goon
• Secretary –
• Treasurer –
The Nativity PTSA meets on an as-needed basis and is made up of numerous committees as outlined below. Remember, the Nativity PTSA is made up of YOU - parents with ideas on how to strengthen our children's experience while at Nativity.
Athletic Booster Committee: Chairs Mitzie Tionko & Vanessa Timbol
- Organize the annual Sports Banquet; distribute magnets; coordinate concession stands for home games, including the purchase of food and drinks.
Fundraising Committee: Chair Courtney Urra
- Organize fundraising efforts for PTSA efforts including the annual Golf Tournament; account for money raised (provided to Treasurer).
School-Life Committee: Chairs Kristen Leniz and Veronica White
- Organize all activities impacting school life, including but not limited to volunteer activities and publicity related to the Nativity PTSA;
- Cougar Comrade Coordinator and team for new families
- Pair new families with mentor families, organize new family social prior to school starting, contact mentor families regularly with information for new families.
Social/Hospitality Committee: Chair Megan Moubarak
- Provide refreshments at select functions; coordinate faculty luncheons; reach out to families experiencing significant life events (birth, death, illness, etc.).
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch with our PTSA, please email: