- Nativity aid – (Application period opens November 1, 2020, and closes on February 15, 2021)
Complete an online application at online.factsmgt.com/aid and upload your W-2's and complete your tax return, including all pages. Application is complete ONLY when FACTS has received all documentation. Weekly Mass attendance and use of weekly envelopes are required. If contributing online, please place an envelope in the basket weekly.
Those receiving Step Up For Students or McKay Scholarship may not be a recipient of Nativity financial aid.
- Diocesan aid - (Application period opens November 15, 2020, and closes April 15, 2021)
The application for Diocesan Assistance (CSTAG - Catholic School Tuition Aid Grant) and Nativity Catholic School assistance is the same. All applications for consideration for CSTAG must be completed and verified (all documents uploaded) by the deadline. Please click here for additional information.
Those receiving Step Up For Students or McKay Scholarship may not be a recipient of Diocesan financial aid.
- Step Up for Students – The program provides Tax Credit Scholarships to students in K-12. Students who qualify may receive a scholarship averaging between $6,673 to $7,169 depending on grade and county of residence for the 2020-21 school year for private school tuition and fees. Check eligibility requirements and apply at www.stepupforstudents.org. Approval is based on household income.
- McKay Scholarship Program - Florida's school choice program provides the opportunity for students in grades K-12 with an IEP (Individual Education Plan) the opportunity to attend a participating private school. The application must be made prior to withdrawal from a public school. The amount of the scholarship is based on the student's IEP. Information can be found at www.floridaschoolchoice.org.
- AAA Scholarship Foundation – The income-based scholarship program provides tax credit scholarships to students in K-12 based on household income. This scholarship is to be used for tuition and fees. The scholarship award value amounts ranged between $6,363 to $6,874 for the 2020/21 school year and is based on the child’s grade level and the county of residence. To check eligibility requirements or to apply, please click on Florida Parents - AAA Scholarship Foundation www.aaascholarships.org.
Other forms of tuition assistance/financial are available, such as Corey Daigle Scholarship, Knights of Columbus Scholarship and Mary Forbes Foundation.
If you have questions regarding Tuition or Financial Aid: