All student-athletes must have the appropriate permission document completed and notarized, and must also pass a physical examination by a physician before competing in any sport.
In order to tryout, the physical must be done after the last day of the prior school year. You may have to pay a fee if it is not covered by insurance, however, without the form, students will not be allowed to try out or participate.
- Athletic Events Consent and Release Form
- Athletic Participation Form
- Athletic Pre Participation Physical Evaluation Form
- COVID 19 Notice and Release of Liability Form
Once your child has completed all four of the following forms, you may sign up for tryouts. Please note the following information:
- Athletic Pre Participation Physical Evaluation Form (must be dated after May 22, 2020) and completed by Physician. Please note, we require the physical completed on THIS specific form.
- Athletic Participation Form - Notary signature required, see above
- COVID 19 Notice and Release Form - must be completed for each sport.