The Nativity Athletic Program functions under the same philosophy as Nativity Catholic School. The purpose of this program is to develop physical skill in conjunction with teamwork and positive leadership skills. Participating in a sport is a privilege, and all athletes must exemplify good Christian behavior in order to keep that privilege.
- JV (Grades 5/6) and Varsity (Grades 7/8/) Volleyball (August/September)
- JV (Grades 5/6) and Varsity (Grades 7/8) Basketball (Tryouts October, Season is Nov - Dec)
- JV (Grades 5/6) and Varsity (Grades 7/8) Track and Field (Tryouts March)
- Flag Football (Grades 6-8) (Tryouts December, Season is January - February)
- JV (Grades 5/6) and Varsity (Grades 7/8) Basketball (January - February)
- JV (Grades 5/6) and Varsity (Grades 7/8) Track and Field
- Flag Football (Grades 6-8) (Tryouts March)
- Soccer (Grades 6-8) (Tryouts August, Season is September/October)
Heavenly Father, You have blessed us with our minds, our spirits, and our bodies. Help us always to be good sports. Help us to understand that when we put on the team uniform, we're first and foremost ambassadors of the Catholic Faith. May we always remember that those with whom we play and compete with are our brothers and sisters in Christ.
May we always treat each other with dignity and respect. May our work and play always give you honor and glory.
This we ask through Christ our Lord. Amen.