We are ready to start the school year and we hope you and your student(s) are as well! There's lots of information to cover, so let's get started with the Top 12 Things:
- Join our NCS Booster Club! Our Booster Club is an organization that supports (e.g. coordinates events, raises money, etc.) for our school, teachers, sports teams, music dept., PE, and art department and so much more! Join our NCS Booster Club and help support our school!
- The 2018-2019 Spirit Shirts are being provided by Nativity Catholic School (one per student). Spirit Shirts may be worn every Friday with a uniform bottom. Please submit your order no later than Friday, August 10, 2018.
PreK - 5 Spirit Shirt Order Form: https://www.nativitycatholicschool.org/parents/spiritshirts1
Middle School Form: https://www.nativitycatholicschool.org/parents/MSSpiritShirtOrderForm
- All parents are required to serve 10 (ten) general service volunteer hours. Every volunteer must have a Safe Environment Training (SET) Blue Badge as well as a Covered Volunteer Application on file. Full details here:
Volunteer opportunities are regularly posted on ParentBooker. Update your child/ren's grades on the website - there is also an app available for download!
- Teachers post class notes, grades and other valuable information on a weekly basis in PlusPortals (Rediker). Please be sure you are regularly checking it! There's also the ParentPlus app for your convenience - download it today! Students in 5th - 8th grades can download the StudentPlus app!
- Our school calendar is regularly updated - keep track of important dates here: https://www.nativitycatholicschool.org/parents/events
- Each Friday, we send our NCS News Eblast where you will find current information. If you aren't already receiving this email, please contact Therese Alonso, Director of School Affairs to subscribe.
- Indoor dismisal - we will have indoor dismissal where parents must pick up their child/ren from their respective classrooms until Labor Day. Afternoon Car Line begins on Tuesday, September 4th.
- Our Back to School Meeting is Thursday, August 16th at 6:30pm (Social Hall). Please join us as we have a lot of exciting information to share with you!
- It's important to Keep your contact information current! If you have any changes:
- Login to PlusPortals (Rediker) and click the triangle next to your name.
- Select 'Edit Demographics' and click the 'Edit' button to make your change(s).
- Once you have made your updates, click 'Save'. Note: Please allow 24-48 hours for changes to process.
- Homeroom Angels are an important part of NCS. Our Homeroom Angels assists the class teacher with organizing class activities, parties, emailing other parents in your class pertinent information, etc. Please contact Therese Alonso, Director of School Affairs if you are interested in helping! We are still looking for Homeroom Angels for the following classes:
- Athletic News! Varsity Soccer (co-ed) and JV/Varsity Volleyball try outs will be held on Monday, August 13 and Tuesday, August 14th at 3:30 - 5pm. Please meet by the gym offices. All athletic forms (must be completed before try outs) can be found here: https://www.nativitycatholicschool.org/athletics/athletic-forms
- Follow/Like us on our social media pages: