Sunday, January 26, 2020 ‐ Catholic Schools Week Kick‐off Mass – 10:30 a.m. in the Church
Partnership with Our Families
- All NCS families are invited to the 10:30 Kick‐off Mass in the church
- NCS students will host the 10:30 Mass
- Coffee and Donuts in the Social Hall hosted by NCS Faculty
- Book Fair ‐ Social Hall
- Booster Club Merchandise available for purchase in the Social Hall
- NCS Annual Gala & Tuition Raffle tickets on sale ‐ Social Hall
- Artwork Displayed ‐ Social Hall
Monday, January 27, 2020 – Grandparents/Special Friend Day - 7:30am - 10am
- 7:30‐8:00 – Grandparents will enjoy a Chick‐fil‐A Chicken Biscuit served with coffee & juice in the Social Hall. When Grandparents are finished eating breakfast, our Student Ambassadors & parent volunteers will guide them to their grandchild's classroom.
- Grandparents will be free to come with their grandchild/children to visit our Annual Book Fair, visit the student’s artwork displayed in the Social Hall.
- Photo opportunities will be available in the school courtyard, outside the church, and in the Social Hall. Grandparents - don’t forget to bring your cell phones to take pictures.
- Stewardship Penny Challenge begins
- Grandparent’s Day ends at 10:00 – grandchild/children must return to their classroom this time.
Tuesday, January 28, 2020 – MODEL
- Parents will be invited to come in to share with their child's class what it means to be a Community Role Model.
- Students will write letters of appreciation to their parents for sending them to a Catholic school.
- To sign up, please click HERE.
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 – RESPECT
- Bilingual Mass – 8:15 in the Church – All parents are welcome to celebrate Mass with us as a school community.
- Decade Club and Teacher Recognition for “Years of Service” at the end of Mass
- Decade Club Reception following Mass
Thursday, January 30, 2020 – LEARN
- 8th Grade Students will speak to students in each grade (PreK – 7th) on Catholic Education and what it means to them and teach a lesson on the Gospel for the week.
- National Geographic GeoBee Geograph (4th‐8th grade) – 9:00 in the Gym. Parents are welcome to attend.
- Retreat with Prayer Partners
Friday, January 31, 2020 – ACHIEVE
- MAP Growth Celebration
- 8th Grade vs. Faculty Volleyball Game in the Gym
- Noon Indoor Dismissal for all students (Extended Day will be Open)