We are pleased to announce that re-enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year will begin on Friday, February 1st and continue through Friday, February 15th. Re-enrollment is done electronically - the re-enrollment form will be emailed to the primary contact for each student. Following is some helpful information to prepare for re-enrollment:
- One form per student must be completed.
- Please re-enroll and submit payment for your oldest child first. Use discount code 2CAQTVSP (value $300) for other children in your household.
- The re-enrollment fee is $300 and is per HOUSEHOLD, not per student. Again, use discount code 2CAQTVSP (value $300) for other children in your household.
- The re-enrollment form for your student(s) will expire on Friday, February 15th at 11:59:59 p.m..
- Students currently enrolled at NCS will be given priority status; after February 15th, a $50 late fee will be assessed and your student(s) may be placed on the waiting list.
- If you have a NEW student you would like to enroll for the 2019-2020 school year, please complete the application form and contact Mrs. Hohman, Director of Admissions as soon as possible.
If you do not have the re-enrollment form in your email by 8pm on Friday, February 1st:
- First, check your junk/spam folders for an email with the subject line 'Nativity Catholic School: Please complete re-enrollment for 2019-2020 for' from email@example.com.
- If the re-enrollment form is not in your junk/spam folder, check with your spouse - they may have it in their email.
- If you are still unable to locate the re-enrollment form, please contact Mrs. Hohman, Director of Admissions.