Family Faith Fest has a NEW location
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the location of the Family Faith Fest has changed! Our new location is the Florida State Fairgrounds.
All schedules, entertainment, and activities remain the same and we hope you can still join us for an amazing day this Saturday, October 27 from 10 AM to 6 PM.
Click here to learn more.
Things To Do at the Fest:
- Attend free concerts by GRAMMY-nominated singer and songwriter Jeremy Camp and GMA Dove Award winner, Colton Dixon, as well as ValLimar Jansen, Sarah Hart and Ivan Diaz.
- Enjoy cultural performances and a performance by the diocesan-wide Children’s Choir.
- Laugh with the street performers that include stilt walkers, balloon artists, face painters, and line dancers.
- Get spiritual at the Faith Village where you can pray before the Blessed Sacrament, pray the Rosary and go to confession. This will be a source of peace, hope and healing for many.
- Participate in the outdoor Mass with Bishop Gregory Parkes and thousands of other spirit-filled friends at 4 PM.
- Help the homeless and hungry by bringing food for people in need in our community.
- Learn about local ministries that serve our community such as cancer support ministry, Catholic Charities and Women of Grace.
- Get healthy at the BayCare Health Village that will offer diabetes screenings, plus information on heart health, nutrition, breast cancer awareness, fitness, children’s wellness and safety.
- Interact with sports teams such as the Lightening and the Rowdies.
- Much more here: www.FamilyFaithFest.org