What is the Nativity Annual Gala?
The Nativity Annual Gala, the second largest fundraiser for Nativity Catholic School, benefits the teachers and children of NCS. Join us for a fun-filled evening that includes dinner, drinks, dancing, entertainment, as well as both a silent and live auction. This year’s focus is on our beloved teachers. Our goal is to raise $60,000, half of which is required to meet our current school year budget. The other half will be used to upgrade every teacher in our school with the newest portable technology.
Our Mardi Gras Masquerade will be held on Saturday, April 28th at 6pm at the Academy of Holy Names, Brady Center. You can purchase tickets at www.501Auctions.com/ncsgala. If you need assistance in purchasing tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can I do to help?
Your NCS Gala Committee is seeking Sponsors and Donors for our event (levels of sponsorship are outlined on the attached page). We are also seeking items, gift certificates, coupons/product vouchers, as well as services to be auctioned during the silent and live auction. Here are some specific ways to help this be a successful event:
- Become a Sponsor: Looking for a way to be a generous supporter of our school and advertise your business? Become a Sponsor. Multiple levels of sponsorship available – online HERE or fill out THIS FORM.
- Become a Donor: No donation is too small! Donate online at www.501Auctions.com/ncsgala.
- Donate a ‘Cougar Basket’ (minimum suggested value: $300): A ‘Cougar Basket’ is a basket of highly sought after items that will be raffled at the gala. Examples are: Theme Parks, Lego, American Girl Doll, iPad, Gaming consoles (Xbox, Nintendo, etc.), Sporting items, etc. Donation of a complete basket earns 5 General Service hours.
- Send in a $5 (or more) donation per student. Submit donation by February 28, 2018. This will enable the gala committee to create unique and highly sought-after baskets for the gala. Any student that brings in a donation will receive a dress down pass (2 passes maximum).
- Send in or drop off any unused or unloved gift cards, event or sporting tickets, park passes, etc. One person’s trash is another person’s treasure! Label items “NCS GALA” and drop off in the school office.
- Purchase gala tickets: Includes dinner and a fully hosted bar. Purchase at www.501auctions.com/ncsgala
- Buy a ticket - Early bird pricing is $85p/p (ends March 29th - regular price $100).
- Buy a table – seats 8 for $680. Secure your table for you and your friends!
- Buy a “Teacher Ticket” ($25) – This year, our teachers may come to the gala for FREE! Please help cover the cost of their ticket buy purchasing a Teacher Ticket in addition to your own ticket(s).
- Buy Tuition Raffle Tickets – Enter our raffle for the chance to win tuition for a student! Tickets are 2 for $90 or $50 each.
- Buy Cougar Basket Raffle Tickets – Our Cougar Baskets are always a hit! Tickets are $1 each or 25 for $20 and will be available to for preview during student lunches, select dates and at the gala.