Some of our new safety procedures include a new dismissal system that involves some significant changes. Be on the lookout for how to connect to our new web-based system from Vo’Sri. This system allows us to scan your phone and contact the classroom(s) to send your child(ren) out to you - no more indoor dismissal or sitting on the hot blacktop!
On the map above, you will notice 3 new car lines:
- Car Line 1, in green, enters from S. Oakwood Ave and returns to S. Oakwood Ave (RIGHT TURN ONLY permitted)
- Car Line 2, in yellow, enters from Bryan Rd and returns to Bryan Rd (RIGHT TURN ONLY permitted)
- PreK3 1/2 day students will be released from Car Line 2.
- For the safety of our youngest students, we HIGHLY ENCOURAGE all PreK3, PreK4 and Kindergarten students (and siblings!) to use Car Line 2. (RIGHT TURN ONLY permitted)
- Car Line 3, in blue, enters from Hwy 60 and exits to S. Oakwood Ave. (RIGHT TURN ONLY permitted)
Please note, this school year, there is not a walker line. This is by design and for the safety of all our students.
Lastly, we ask that families stagger dismissal times by their last name. We understand that there are other circumstances around your dismissal time, but we ask that you partner with us to make dismissal as smooth as possible. Please be patient as we work through the kinks of our new procedures.
A-L arrive between 2:50pm and 3:05pm
M-Z arrive between 3:00pm and 3:15pm