NCS Novemberfest Talent Show
Presented by the Student Leadership Board
Our yearly talent show will be held on Wednesday, November 16th (grades TBD) and Thursday, November 17th (grades TBD) at 10:30am on the Novemberfest stage under the big, white tent.
- Students will audition in front of the Student Leadership Board during their lunch time.
- Email your child's homeroom teacher and Miss Kelly to sign up for auditions.
- If your child/ren is/are performing as a group involving multiple grade levels they will need to audition with the youngest grade level.
- All acts should be “performance ready” and a CD of the performance song must be brought in that day or sent to Miss Kelly in advance (preferred).
- Keep in mind that all songs, acts and costumes must be Catholic school appropriate. Students will not be permitted to perform if this rule is broken. There will not be a dress rehearsal.
- Miss Kelly will send home a list of which time your group will be performing, a performance order and more detailed information on Friday, October 27th.