Re-enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year is now open! We value your time and are proud to announce that this year, the current student re-enrollment process will take place online from the comfort of your home computer or even your mobile phone!
Based on your survey feedback, Nativity Catholic School is committed to capping classes at 30 students, through natural attrition. Therefore, to guarantee your child(ren)’s 2018-2019 placement, re-enrollment, (including payment of $300 non-refundable registration fee per family) must be completed by 3:00 p.m. on Friday, February 16, 2018. Students currently enrolled at NCS will be given priority status; after February 16th, your student(s) will be assessed a $50 late fee and could be placed on the waiting list.
You’ll find online re-enrollment is pre-populated with some data, simply update any fields that are out of date and enter any newly requested information. Expect to spend around 5 minutes re-enrolling each student (and even less time in the future!). We hope you’ll find this new process effortless and easy-to-use.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I do not wish to re-enroll my student(s). Do I still need to complete this form?
Yes! This form updates our current records and allows us to forecast how many seats are available for new families. BUT you do not need to remit payment – simply finish the form and click CANCEL.
2. I did not receive a re-enrollment link. Who should I contact?
The primary contact of families in good financial standing was sent one email per student. First, check to see if the email went to a different email address or your spouse’s email. Secondly, check your Junk/Spam folder. If you still can’t find the email, please contact: email@example.com.
3. I paid the registration fee for one child. Do I need to pay for my other child/ren as well?
No! The registration fee is per household, not per student. You have been provided a discount code 1CDNTXWH - You must use this code for any/all other students when prompted to submit form and pay. By entering the code, the amount due will now reflect $0 due.
Note: This code will only work for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. student in your household.
4. I am applying for or plan to use tuition assistance. Do I still need to pay the registration fee?
Yes. All families are required to pay the registration fee. If you have any questions, please contact Kathy Damico, Finance Administrator at (813) 681-4608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. I belong to another parish. Do I need to fill out a Parish Verification Form?
The Finance Office will verify your church attendance and support for tuition discount for you by contacting the parish you select during re-enrollment. No further action is required on your part.
6. I need assistance in completing re-enrollment for my child/ren. How can I get help?
If you encounter issues or need assistance completing re-enrollment, Nativity will be hosting a Re-enrollment Help Day on Wednesday, February 14th from 8am – 10am in the Multi-Purpose Room (Youth Center).
- If you need technical support, please contact email@example.com
- If you have Financial Aid questions, please contact Kathy Damico, Finance Administrator at (813) 681-4608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have enrollment or admissions questions, please contact Jo-Hanna Hohman, Director of Admissions at Admissions@nativitycatholicschool.org
7. I did not see the tuition rates. When can I expect to see the 2018-2019 Tuition Rates?
Tuition rates are typically published every year in early March. We anticipate having the new rates on or before March 5, 2018.
8. I usually buy new uniforms during registration day. Will Risse Brothers still come to NCS for sales?
Yes! Risse Brothers will be on campus in early May. Also, there will be a used uniform sale on March 25th.
9. I need to enroll a new student. How do I apply/register?
The process to enroll a new student has not changed. All forms are available for download on our website: www.nativitycatholicschool.org/admissions/admissions-process. All forms should be completed and returned to Jo-Hanna Hohman, Director of Admissions.