Safety in the parking lot is always a priority. Please obey ALL of the following directions at all times.
- DO NOT PARK IN THE SCHOOL’S FIRE LANE. This area is clearly marked in red and is adjacent to the school buildings.
- Between the hours of 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., park your vehicle in a designated parking spot and turn off the ignition before getting out of your car. Never leave any unattended children in your parked vehicle.
- Designated parking will be in the first section ONLY of the parking lot on the EAST SIDE (Church side) of the main lot. The middle section will be left open for safety and the area outside of the gymnasium is for staff and faculty arriving before 7:30 AM.
- DO NOT USE A CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING ON CAMPUS.
- Use the sidewalks or marked crosswalks when approaching the school buildings from the parking lot on foot.
- The 5th grade students serve in the roles of safety patrols each year. Please allow them to perform their service by opening your vehicle’s door and helping your child in or out of your vehicle.
- NO LEFT TURNS!! RIGHT TURNS ONLY ARE PERMITTED OUT OF OUR LOTS! Left hand turns slow down everyone behind you - please be considerate and keep our traffic pattern flowing -- this goes for morning drop off as well. We can't thank you enough for your help and consideration!
- In order for car line to proceed efficiently, display your family’s nameplate clearly in the windshield of your vehicle.
- Print your sign here: Car Rider Sign