Re-enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is now open! In order to guarantee your child(ren)’s 2020-2021 placement, re-enrollment, (including payment of $300 non-refundable registration fee per family) must be completed by Friday, February 14, 2020. Students currently enrolled at NCS will be given priority status; after February 14th, your student(s) will be assessed a $50 late fee and could be placed on the waiting list.
The online re-enrollment form is pre-populated with some data - simply update any fields that are out of date and enter any newly requested information. We hope you’ll find this process effortless and easy-to-use.
Frequently Asked Questions
I did not receive a re-enrollment link. Who should I contact?
- The primary contact of families in good financial standing was sent one email per student. First, check to see if the email went to a different email address or your spouse’s email. Secondly, check your Junk/Spam folder. If you still can’t find the email, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I paid the registration fee for my oldest child. Do I need to pay for my other child/ren as well
- No! The registration fee is per household, not per student. You have been provided a discount code 8GAMRYRG - You must use this code for any/all other students when prompted to submit form and pay. By entering the code, the amount due will now reflect $0 due.
Note: This code will only work for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. student in your household.
I am applying for or plan to use tuition assistance. Do I still need to pay the registration fee?
- Yes. All families are required to pay the registration fee. If you have any questions, please contact Kathy Damico, Finance Administrator at (813) 681-4608 or email@example.com.
I need assistance in completing re-enrollment for my child/ren. Who do I contact for assistance
- Enrollment questions: please contact Jo-Hanna Hohman, Director of Admissions at Admissions@nativitycatholicschool.org.
- Financial Aid questions: please contact Kathy Damico, Finance Administrator at (813) 681-4608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Technical Support: please contact email@example.com.
I need to enroll a new student. How do I apply/register?
- The process to enroll a new student has not changed. All forms are available for download on our website: www.nativitycatholicschool.org/admissions/admissions-process. All forms should be completed and returned to Mrs. Hohman, Director of Admissions.
What are the tuition and fees for the 2020-2021 school year?
- Our goal is to make our great Catholic School affordable to our families that sacrifice and work hard. We remain highly competitive in the area, balancing a quality education and affordability. Your tuition includes: all curriculum materials, 1:1 technology in grades 3 – 8, sports activities for grades 5 – 8, graduation, yearbook, spirit shirt and planners. A link to our tuition and fees can be found here.