Nativity is proud to offer all our students the option of a hot lunch 5 days a week.
- All meals, salads and sandwiches come with a drink so there is no need to order one unless your child would like an extra drink.
- The menu rotates over a four-week period.
- À la carte options are available for purchase daily.
- Meals are to be ordered and paid for in advance through www.orgsonline.com. If your child forgets his/her lunch, they will be served an emergency lunch from the cafeteria. Families will be charged by the Tastes of Tampa for this service.
- At the end of the week, a note will be sent home via email and/or with the child of the amount charged during the week.
To order lunch, please CLICK HERE.
*If you are a first time user, you will need the school code which is 44NATTFLFL.
For your reference, the menu can be read as follows:
A – A la carte items
D – Drinks
M – Main Meal
MM – Mini Meal (smaller portion of main meal)
S – Salad
W – Sandwich
If your child has an allergy or if you have questions about ingredients, before ordering from our lunch program, please contact:
Mr. Jake Samuels