Rediker's ParentPlus and StudentPlusPortals provide online real-time communication between the school, students, and their families. The interactive PlusPortal enables the school and teachers to share information, grades, and engage with parents and students in a secure and private environment. Through your login to PlusPortal, you may view student grades, teacher postings, attendance and discipline records, access the school and parent directories (IF parents have opted in), the school calendar, and other NCS information. Every parent in the school database is issued a PlusPortal account at the beginning of the school year, and can then login through any computer or mobile device to access their student's information.
Campus Notify is our School Notification System through Rediker. With Campus Notify, we keep our school community informed and quickly notified via email, text, and/or voice message.
Receive notifications on:
- Emergency Alerts
- News Updates and Events
- School Cancellations and Delays
Text alerts will come from 95664. Please save this number and program it as NCS Campus Notify so you can quickly recognize this number as the official source of our messages.
PlusPortals: Updating and/or confirming contact information
Updating and/or confirming contact information can only be done on a computer and not a mobile device.
- Login to PlusPortals
- Click the drop-down arrow by your name and click "Edit Demographics"
Confirm all contact information is correct OR update your information by clicking the "EDIT" button on the right-hand corner
Edit and save any changes
If you still need assistance in updating information, please contact Mrs. Hohman, Director of Admissions.
Add your contact information to our School Parent Directory
Click here to view a short video on how to add your information to our school directory - makes contacting other parents easy!
Other Communication Information
- At Nativity Catholic School, we communicate to parents on a weekly basis through our weekly NCS News. You will automatically receive it in your email (as long as we have your current email in our systems!) and it is posted on the front page of our website each Friday.
If you are not receiving our emails, first check your junk/spam folders. If you still don't see our emails, please confirm we have your correct address in our system (see 'PlusPortals: Updating or confirming contact information' above).
- We require all students in grades 1-8 to have an Agenda/Planner. Assignments are written daily in the planner. The planner is an excellent home/school communication tool. Teachers may write notes or comments to the parent in the agenda, just as the parent may write notes to the teacher.
- You can also find other relevant information on our social media channels - click the icons below to connect!