FACTS Family Portal
We’re excited to announce our new school management system – FACTS SIS (Student Information System). We’re in the process of setting up the FACTS Family Portal – a private and secure online platform that will allow you to see your child's academic information while protecting their information from others.
All you need is an internet-capable device to view information such as:
• Attendance • School Calendar
• Daily Grades • School Announcements
• Progress Reports • Staff and School Directory
• Transcripts • Family Account Balances with Online Payment
• Lesson Plans • Teacher Email Addresses
• Discipline • Customized Web Surveys and Tests
• Homework • Other Useful School Information
FACTS has created a five-minute Family Portal Overview video to introduce you to the system. Please watch it at your convenience by clicking here. The password to access the video is Portal.
Once the new Family Portal is live, current Nativity families will receive instructions for logging in and viewing information. We look forward to your participation. Together, we can improve our children’s academic development and the communication between our school and your home.
- A physical examination (completed within the last year) is required for all kindergarten students, documented on Form DH 3040 (ORIGINAL physical form).
- All students entering kindergarten must submit Form DH 680 (ORIGINAL Certification of Immunization form).
- All children entering kindergarten must have had all three Hepatitis B shots and a second Varicella vaccine. Please note: If the fourth dose of polio vaccine is administered prior to the fourth birthday, a fifth dose of the vaccine is required for kindergarten entry. This requirement applies to kindergarten only, no other grade.
- Students entering grades 7 and 8 are required to have 1 Tdap.
Please note the following immunization requirements:
PreK 3-4 year-olds Kindergarten Seventh Grade
4 DTaP 5 DTaP 1 Tdap
3 Polio 4-5 Polio
1 HIB 2 MMR
1 MMR Hepatitis B Series (3 shots)
Hepatitis B Series (3 shots) Varicella (2)
School Supply Lists
Super easy one-click shopping at major retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target and more! Shopping carts are prefilled with the exact list of items. Simply select a retailer and check out with one click!
School supplies are shipped directly to your home or business. Customizable boxes – change quantities or remove items you don’t need. Free shipping on orders over $50. Expedited processing options are available at checkout.