Current as of October 19, 2018.
We welcome youth to volunteer at Novemberfest. For the safety of each volunteer, please follow these guidelines:
Middle School (Grades 6 - 8): Interior tent management WITH parent. Middle School students MAY NOT volunteer at Novemberfest without a parent.
Middle School students and parents must register via Ivolunteer. When registering, please register parent and student names separately under a volunteer slot (not two names on the same slot). Each volunteer should have his/her own volunteer slot.
Middle School students will earn Faith In Action service hours (not toward required Parent hours).
Parent will earn service hours toward required Parent hours, when they volunteer with their student (and sign up on Ivolunteer).
- Green Team - before school – Mrs. Cseh
- Campus Beautification - Mrs. Stoughton (as projects come up only)
- PB & J Ministry - see below
We will continue to add to this list as opportunities present themselves.
PB&J Ministry for Service Hours:
Please be assured that the sandwiches that are being made are very much appreciated and help to provide over 5500 sandwiches per month.
In order to receive the service hour(s) credit:
- Sandwiches are to be made wearing gloves.
- Place each sandwich in a Ziploc sandwich bag.
- All sandwiches placed in original bread bag and tied with a twist tie.
- Store sandwiches in freezer.
- 2 loaves of sandwiches = 1 service hour
- 100 handwritten labels = 1 service hour (inspirational message to place on the sandwich bag, ex. Bible verse, “God loves you.” etc.
During the school year, students are ONLY to drop off sandwiches with Mrs. Hohman at the school gate on Friday only of the week sandwiches are being made. The schedule for collection is also available on the PB&J Facebook page.
During the Summer, drop sandwiches off on Friday morning with Mrs. Leahy directly in the Social Hall by 9:00am. Items should not be dropped off in the office on other days or left unattended in the office.
Any questions may be directed to Cherisse Platt.