Talent Show Important Information
Registration is now closed. Hope to see you next year!
- Only one form per group/act needs to be completed.
- An additional show may be added after school on Friday, November 22nd, depending on the number of registered performers/performances. This decision will be made by November 1st - please be sure that all performers are available for either date.
- There will not be a dress rehearsal. A performance schedule will be published by Monday, November 4th.
- Please attach an MP3 file (please, only MP3 format) of the song in the form below.
- Students will be able to wear their costumes to school on the day of the show. Please make sure the costume is NCS appropriate and modest. See below for more detail.
- The show will start promptly at 12:30pm. Students will need to be under the big tent, dressed and ready, by 12:15pm the day of the show.
- There will be three (3) microphones and an electric keyboard on stage. Please provide anything else you might need for your child’s performance.
- All parents and guardians are encouraged to attend the Talent Show. If a parent or guardian cannot attend, the parent or guardian may designate an adult to pick up the child at dismissal. The child is then the responsibility of that adult for the duration of the talent show.
- The students participating in the Novemberfest Talent Show are representing Nativity Catholic School. The dress code follows school dress down guidelines, and all aspects of the show, including lyrics and themes, should reflect our Catholic values. Exceptions to the dress could be dance attire in a dance routine, make-up, headwear, etc. Modest dress and appropriate music are the expectation of the students representing our school. If you are unsure if the costume, lyrics or themes are appropriate, please contact Mr. Amrhein.
Thank you for signing your child up for the Novemberfest Talent Show!