Nativity Catholic School offers numerous activities and clubs to help students explore their interests and talents. Information for these activities is posted in Nativity Announcements and our weekly newsletter as they occur during the year. Most after-school activities are completed by 4 p.m. Some, like athletics and band, have additional schedules.
Here is a sampling of extracurricular activities we offer:
- Altar Servers: Students in fifth through eighth grades may volunteer to assist the parish by serving at both parish and school liturgies. Training is provided by the parish. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Band: Instrumental music instruction in-band (beginning and advanced levels) is available for students in sixth through eighth grades.
- Bricks 4 Kidz: Students in kindergarten through fifth grade may participate in this after-school enrichment program that empowers students to build unique motorized creations, create art, explore imaginations, play games, and have fun using LEGO bricks.
- Karate: Students in kindergarten through eighth grade may participate in karate to further life skills, such as respect, self-discipline, and focus.
- Nexplore Games: Students in kindergarten through fifth grade may participate in this after-school enrichment program that offers strategies and mind games to enhance critical thinking and life skills.
- National Junior Honor Society: Students in sixth through eighth grades who meet the requirements for membership are eligible to be invited for membership. Students must be in their second semester of the sixth grade for consideration.
- Scouts: Daisy, Brownie, Girl Scout, Cub, and Boy Scout programs are available through the local scouting council. Meetings are held outside of school time. Contact the Nativity Church Office to learn more.
If you have questions about our extracurricular activities, please contact:
Mrs. Therese Alonso
Director of School Affairs