Nativity's Extended Day Program
Our Extended Day Program provides a safe and pleasant facility for the continued care of students before and after the regular school day. The program maintains the high standards of care set by Nativity Catholic School. Students can socialize, play, complete homework, do arts and crafts, and enjoy sports and activities based on age level and interests.
Extended Day is open on most abbreviated school days. Students may come directly to Extended Day at dismissal or after extracurricular activities. Extended Day closings are posted on the school calendar.
Important information for using the Extended Day Program
- Operating hours are from 6:00 A.M. until 7:30 A.M. (before school) and 3:15 P.M. until 6:00 P.M. (after school) on most school days.
- Students arriving before 7:30 A.M. must be accompanied by a parent and are to report to the Extended Day Program and will be assessed for this service.
- If you will be using our Extended Day services, you will be required to enter your unique Parent ID to check in/out of the Drop Off | Pick Up Kiosk located in the multi-purpose room. Your Unique Parent ID is available to you through the FACTS Family Portal | Family | Family Home | ID Number. Please keep your Parent ID secure and do not share it with anyone. Each parent/pick-up contact has their own unique ID number for security purposes.
- A faculty member will send students remaining on campus after 3:15 P.M. to the Extended Day program. The hourly fee will be assessed.
- Students participating in extracurricular activities must be picked up promptly. Any students not picked up on time will be sent to the Extended Day program. The hourly fee will be assessed.
- Students picked up after 6:00 P.M. will be charged a late pickup fee of $1/minute
Billing for the Extended Day Program
- The rate is $.12 per minute, with an $85 weekly maximum.
- Invoices are processed weekly for the previous week. Invoices are processed weekly for the previous week. Families will be electronically invoiced shortly after the first use. When the electronic invoice is received (accessible via FACTS Family Portal | Financial) you will be required to select a payment method for automatic billing of all future Extended Day charges.
- All late payments may be subject to a $50.00 Late Payment Fee.
- If your Extended Day account becomes past due, your account may be placed on hold, and the child(ren) may not be allowed to return to school and may not be allowed to retain their class seat or participate in certain class activities, i.e., graduation, final exams, etc.
- Access to our Extended Day program may be denied to a family unless previous payment arrangements have been made with and agreed to by the Finance Office and the family remains current with the agreed-upon arrangement.
To contact our Extended Day program, please call: (813) 393-6549.
For billing questions, please contact Susan Fogarty in our Finance Department.