Tuition and Fees
- PreK3 Half Day: $5,330
- PreK3 & PreK4: $7,935
- K - 8th grade: $8,295
- For Nativity Catholic Church parishioners, please use your weekly offering envelopes, and check the Online Offertory box if applicable.
- For parishioners of another Catholic church, a Parish Verification Form is required.
- The family enrollment fee is $375 which includes a $75 application fee. The $300 balance is due upon acceptance and enrollment. These fees are non-refundable.
Income-based financial aid for tuition and related expenses for students to attend private schools. It is also available to dependent children of active military or law enforcement officers, children in foster care, siblings of UA students, and children in out-of-home placement.
- Florida Tax Credit and Family Empowerment scholarships give families financial assistance toward private school tuition and fees. Scholarships are available to students in kindergarten through 12th grade. For the 2021-22 school year, qualified students received a scholarship averaging between $6,872 to $7,426, depending on grade and county of residence. Approval is based on household income. Check eligibility requirements and apply at www.stepupforstudents.org.
- The Family Empowerment Scholarship for Students with Unique Abilities (FES-UA) for students with certain diagnoses delivered in the form of an education savings account (ESA) that families can use for educational services and products. To learn more, check eligibility requirements, and apply, visit https://www.stepupforstudents.org/for-parents/special-needs/how-the-scholarship-works.
This state-approved nonprofit scholarship-funding organization helps administer and determine student eligibility for the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship and the Family Empowerment Scholarship for lower to middle-income families. Scholarships are available to students in kindergarten through 12th grade, and this scholarship is for tuition and fees. The scholarship award value amounts ranged from $6,872 to $7,426 during the 2021-22 school year, and awards are based on the child's grade level and county of residence. To check eligibility requirements or to apply, visit the Florida Parents - AAA Scholarship Foundation.
Catholic School Tuition Aid Grant (CSTAG) - Students receiving Step Up for Students, Family Empowerment or AAA Scholarships are not eligible to receive CSTAG.
The Diocese of St. Petersburg offers financial aid to students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade. The application period opens on November 1 and closes in mid-March of each school year and the application for CSTAG is the same as the application for Nativity financial aid below. There is no need to complete two separate applications. All applications for CSTAG consideration must be completed and verified (all documents uploaded) by the deadline. Please click here for additional information and to apply.
Nativity Financial Aid - Students receiving Step Up for Students, Family Empowerment or AAA Scholarships are not eligible to receive Nativity aid.
Nativity financial aid is available for students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade. The application period opens on November 1 and closes on March 15. Please complete an online application at online.factsmgt.com/aid, including uploading your complete tax return and W-2s for the previous fiscal year. Weekly Mass attendance and the use of weekly envelopes are required for eligibility.
Nativity's extended day program is available each day from 6 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. and again from 3:15 p.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. The rate is $.12 per minute, with an $85 weekly maximum.
If you have questions regarding tuition, financial aid, or available scholarships, please contact:
Mrs. Kathy Damico
Financial Administrative Assistant
813-681-4608 ext. 2226.